Thanks to Ashlyn over at Miss Magnolia for this great tag! According to the rules I am supposed to list ten things that make me happy. So here goes…
1. Spending time with my bf and our pup tops my list. Our three year anniversary is today!
2. A good night’s sleep, I am not a morning person.
3. Washington, D.C… shopping in Georgetown, sampling the many delicious restaurants during restaurant week (ends today sadly), the museums, politics, I love it all.
4. Any occasion to get dressed up.
6. Stationary. Gadabout is my favorite as of late.
7. Palm beach chic. Bold colors and patterns never fail to make me smile.
8. Mad Men. I’m currently working my way through season two via Netflix and totally understand what all the buzz was about!
9. Peonies, need I say more?
10. Traveling. I’m hoping to make it back to Europe in 2010.
11. Cooking. Since I will be spending much of today in the kitchen fixing up a special anniversary dinner I thought it would be fitting to add an extra “happy.”
I’d like to pass this along to anyone who would like to participate, hope you enjoyed my list!