chambray shirt| printed scarf | necklace | striped shirt | straw tote | eyelet dress | glass | flamingo cocktail spear | gosling’s rum | ginger beer | essie clambake | essie splash of grenadine | shorts | jack rogers
We all have those classic standbys we find ourselves reaching for again and again without fail.
Here are a few of my summer staples…
1. Button down shirt: in chambray or crisp white; pair it with a pencil skirt to the office, shorts on the weekend, or over a bikini at the beach
2. Lightweight scarf: for cool summer nights or to jazz up a plain white tee
3. Turquoise jewelry: nothing looks better with a tan, especially if paired with #6
4. Striped shirt: goes with anything and will make you look instantly more chic
5. Straw tote: the perfect beach/market bag
6. Little white dress: summer’s answer to the LBD
7. Signature cocktail: The Dark n’ Stormy is my summer drink of choice.
Recipe: pour 4-5 oz ginger beer over ice, top with rum and a squeeze of lime. Garnish with a spear of candied ginger.
9. Shorts: J.Crew 4″ are my go-to. The brighter the better!
10. Goes with anything sandal: Jack Rogers are the gold standard
What are your summer staples? I’d love to know what you would add to my list!