I’ve never been much of a product junkie, I have my tried and true favorites that I’ve stuck with for years. In the summer especially, I edit down my makeup bag so my beauty routine is as effortless and effective as possible. Here are my current favorites:
1. Makeup Bag: Tory Burch striped cosmetic bag
2. Moisturize: Cetaphil daily facial moisturizer is one of my staples. I’ve been using it for years! The newest addition to my makeup bag is Josie Maran Argan Oil. Seriously, a miracle worker, it makes my skin glow!
3. Conceal: Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer is great for concealing the occasional spot.
4. Bronze: Too Faced Carribean in a Compact for that sunkissed glow.
5. Highlight: I dab a tiny bit of Benefit’s Girl Meets Pearl on my brow and cheek bones. Instantly makes me appear more awake.
6. Blush: I’ve officially converted to Nars Gaiety. Obsessed!
7. Mascara: I’ve tried just about every high-priced, designer mascara, but keep coming back to my drugstore favorite, L’Oreal Voluminous Waterproof.
8. Polish: Essie’s Mint Candy Apple is my current go-to. An oldie, but goodie.
What are your summer beauty essentials? I always love a good recommendation!