Today is my 26th birthday. It seems like the older you get the faster the years slip by! In an effort to make the most of my 26th year I’ve set some goals for myself. Some are silly and frivolous (#17), and others are practical (#2). Whatever they may be, I hope to cross off as many as I can over the next year and I hope you’ll follow along with me!
2. get my finances in order (thanks to Molly for the inspiration) (April 2013)
3. volunteer for a cause I’m passionate about
4. organize my tear sheets into binders (June 2013)
5. do a better job of letting go of the little things — this is probably more of a lifetime goal so not going to cross it off just yet, but I think I definitely made progress!
6. host a holiday party
7. give back with a donation to my boarding school
8. devote more time to this blog
9. create an editorial calendar to stay organized
10. join or start a book club (June 2013)
11. take a class in photoshop
13. ‘finish’ (is it ever finished?) our apartment and have it photographed (August 2013) 14. invest in a classic handbag (February 2013)
15. find my signature scent
16. set up a proper bar…
17. …and learn to mix a mean drink!
18. master a hairstyle that involves more than a side part or pony tail 19. give this blog a makeover! (March 2013)
20. say yes to more invitations—even if it means going out of my comfort zone 21. take a trip to New York (scheduled for September 2013) 22. pick apples in the fall (September 2012) 23. sign up for a course in interior design (November 2012, May 2013) 24. run a 5k (June 2013)
25. embrace Halloween and come up with a creative costume
26. save for that trip to Greece I’ve always dreamed of!