Oh Fall, you’re finally here! No matter how old I get, I don’t think I’ll ever lose the ‘back to school’ feeling that Fall invokes. Is there anything better than the promise of a fresh start? Fall fashion is an added bonus. I actually don’t mind packing my sundresses away in favor of cashmere and cords.
Here are a few of my Fall essentials:
1. Leopard: I wear leopard all year long, but it pairs especially well with Fall’s palette of jewel tones.
2. Cashmere: It really is worth the investment! I have a particular weakness for J.Crew’s Long Sleeve Cashmere Tees. I try to snag them on sale at the end of the season.
3. Flats: I’m a flats girl through and through and Minnetonka Moccasins are staples in my Fall wardrobe.
4. Cords: Skinny with a bit of stretch, please. J Brand’s burgundy pair look perfect!
6. Jacket: I’ve had a quilted Barbour barn jacket that I’ve worn for years. It’s a classic that I’m sure I’ll be wearing for years to come.
7. Scarves: Another year round favorite. Theodora & Callum make the most beautifully patterned pieces.
8. Boots: An essential. I’ve been saving up for a pair of Loeffler Randall’s Matilde. I love that they have a little bit of wedge!
What are your fall essentials?