My mom was visiting this weekend (until that blowhard Sandy cut her trip short) so naturally we did some shopping. Here’s what ended up in my bag:
2. My favorite purchase of the day was this Urban Outfitters reversible cardigan. Super comfy, great tribal print, and did I mention it’s reversible? Flip sides and no one will notice you’ve been wearing it all weekend!
3. Are you like me and unable to bypass he goodies stores tempt you with at the checkout counter? This lilac nail polish is proof that I’m weak.
4. My body wash was in major need of an upgrade and after sniffing Fresh Brown Sugar’s I may never buy another brand!
5. I constantly try and convince myself I can wear lipstick, but the truth is I usually feel (and look) like a clown. I was excited to find that Sephora’s Rouge Shine wears more like a gloss. I picked up a tube in Love Poems which is the prettiest shade of coral.
6. My animal attraction continued with this zebra print blouse from Zara. Unfortunately, I’ll have to wait until after the rain passes to wear it. Similar to the aforementioned llama issue, a zebra blouse and zebra Scalamandre umbrella might just be too much!
P.S to everyone in Sandy’s path, stay safe!